Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daddy Daughter Phone Sex Roleplay



DIVORCE MOMMY AND MARRY ME, DADDY!

I've always wanted Daddy... I see him and I love to tease him when mommy isn't around. In my sexy little cherry PJs. Cute lil thong with tiny cherries all over it. And a white tank top that says "Cherry Bomb!" - I bend over and pick stuff up. I know you look at me Daddy. I know when I hop in your lap and wiggle my little but around to give you a kiss good night, you get hard for me.

So when can I have your cock, Daddy? I need it so badly. I've kissed boys at school, maybe... but I want a real man. I want my Daddy. I want to steal him away from her. Don't you think I'm prettier than Mommy?

Call me for ANY type of daddy/daughter phone sex. Ageplay, force, roleplays, pop my cherry, etc.

1-888-467-6904
KAYLEE

No comments: