Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daddy's Girl Phone Sex




Daddy played with me again today! I came in from playing hopscotch outside and Daddy was all nakey on my bed playing with his pogo-stick! YAYY! I jumped on the bed and asked if I could play, too. Daddy let me! So I took off my lil sundress and princess panties and put both my lil girl hands on daddy's stick. My tiny hands look so big on it! Then he let me lick his pogo stick and then go down and suck his bouncy balls into my mouth! It was super fun. I giggled the WHOLE time. HOOORAY! Daddy let me bounce on top of it again.. it hurt putting it in again but it didn't bend this time and it didn't hurt as much as when he popped my lil cherry. But daddy taught me that he can stick it in my bunny hole another way! When i bend over like a puppy and go "WOOF WOOF" *giggles* it was so much fun! Daddy made my skinny lil girls shake and quiver and then he put his cream all over my face and pigtails while I giggled and begged for it!


ageplay phone sex with lil itty bitty KAYLEE!
1-888-467-6904


We can do other phone sex roleplays and ageplay too!

No comments: