Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Ageplay Phone Sex

I love when I get to be that taboo young thing next door for you and you come over and touch me everywhere my sensitive and tender young body needs to be touched. I love being fondled, touched, molested and being the sweetheart ageplay cutie that you just adore with a giggling young voice you'll become either addicted to or you'll hang up because you think I'm too young. (YES, that's happened.) I scared someone away with my tiny baby girl voice. But if you love a young voice phone sex cutie with no limits or taboos then I'm your little school girl. I love being daddy's girl, ageplay phone sex, no limits with little Miss Kaylee. Never ever. Even when I've had to dominate Daddy and be a giggle Brat, I loved it. Take advantage of my fantasy pre-teen pussy, fondle me, molest me, rape me... force fantasies are welcome. I also love being just the slutty all around teen seducing every man and boy in sight. *giggles*

No comments: