Thursday, September 28, 2006

Force Fantasy Phonesex



Force fantasies! I love them! Giving up total control... you turn me into your little slut even if I don't want to be... even if I beg and scream and cry. Or maybe you trick me into having sex with you! I don't like it at first, but then I start to love it. I really get off on rape play. Tie me up, use me, abuse me and be as nasty as you want with me. I guess I'm just a multi-faceted princess. Bondage play is always fun.
You could be anyone that finds me anywhere.... daddy who sneaks into my room, a guy on the street that kidnaps me and force fucks me in his van. hehe I'm so naughty. Aren't I? I deserve everything I get! *wink* But be careful... I might reverse roles and take advantage of you! Just kidding! Well... maybe not. Only if you're into that sort of thing. That would be fun! :) Call me for force fantasy phone sex! 1-888-31-HONEY ask for Kaylee.

No comments: