Tuesday, September 26, 2006

She-Devil


They always say you can't trust the innocent looking ones. ;) I'm a devil in disguise. One of my favorite roleplays is Daddy's girl. Especially, when I get to seduce Daddy. Dressing in my sluttiest little outfits just to tease him and get his attention... teasing him and teasing him until his cock is so sore and aching for me... And that's when I pounce... I can get W H A T E V E R I want from Daddy. I can have his cock in my pussy... I can have him extend my curfew... I can have him let my boyfriend sleep over... I can have him take me shopping... I can have him do ANY little thing I want. I looooooove having Daddy wrapped around my finger. And he loves it, too. When Mommy goes away... That's my favorite time to play. *giggles* I'll sneak right into Daddy's room and do all sorts of wicked things to him. I know he can never resist my sweet little smile, perky teen tits, and smooth bald pussy! I have him right where I want him! *wicked giggles*

call your ageplay phone sex kitten!
1-888-31-HONEY ask for KAYLEE

No comments: