Thursday, September 28, 2006

Morning Phone Play



Why are morning calls just so much fun? Don't get me wrong I loooooove being a bad girl late at night, too. But I usually just wake up SO horny and I love getting off with the first guy that calls me in the AM... I'm giving him his very first orgasm and he's giving me mine.... That's why I love when you call me in the morning. *wink* My pussy always seems to get so wet when I wake up and the phone rings. I know it's time to CUM. A nice naughty roleplay awaits for me... I'm the super slutty girl-next-door. You always see boys and men coming in and out of my house when my Mom is away. What could such a young girl like me be doing with all these boys? *giggles* Don't you want to come over and find out just how slutty and nasty I really am? You know I am going to try to seduce you, too. I will have your cock... I say such nasty things like "fuck my teen cunt" while I tug on my nipples in front of you. How can you resist? You know you want to give it to me just how I like it.... hard, deep, and fast. Fuck me like the little wonder-whore-next-door!

No comments: