Friday, September 29, 2006

Horny Time!


TGIF! I love Fridays... I get to out with the girlfriends at night and flirt and dance or go shopping for adorable new outfits that I can use to tease with. *giggles* I need some new "fuck me" shoes tonight. Hopefully, I will find what I'm looking for. And maybe a sexy guy to share with my friends. I've been dying for some new cock! Pounding my smooth bald little cunnie...

After shopping, it's fake ID time! I'm going clubbing... gonna dance so HOT that all the boys will want me. Yes, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. :P Maybe U will meet you there... or you can call me afterwards and hear my stories... your naughty drunken little whore!

1 comment:

Phonesex With Brandy said...

Ohhhh Kaylee you are such a naughty little girl. I just love being bad with you.... *giggles* Hot licks all over that sexy lil body... Brandy